my ticker moved!!

• Alright, this is a very small goal, I admit. But in all the time I have been on 3fatchicks, this is the first time my ticker actually moved in the right direction (it had moved in the past, but in the wrong direction! )

So, I am posting proud of myself that I finally got on the ball and am committed to seeing this through.

And, I am just happy that I get to see my bee buzzing along for a change lol
  • Congrats hun! You're the same as me - finally moving in the right direction . Feels good doesn't it
  • Hi backtome and devil ish!!!

Congrats on getting that ticker moving! I felt like PLATEAU GIRL for EIGHT MONTHS and finally have been able to get moving again as well, so I KNOW how great it feels not to be in the same place or heavier than you were before!

EVERY victory is wonderful and none is too small to report! Keep 'em coming!!!

Cheryl
  • Way to go! Every pound shed is a huge thing. Keep that bee a flyin in the right direction!
  • I'm proud of you too! You lost that 4 lbs., you can lose the rest. Keep going!!!

Denise

• I can't wait to make a post similar to yours!

You have every right to be proud!
  • Great job. Hope I move soon.