Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 02-09-2007, 10:20 PM   #1  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

Talking Jeans, yummy, yummy jeans

So, I have these fantastic pair of jeans, I have no idea what size they are, they're a brand made by a cat named Cosmo in Los Angeles, he has a shop on Melrose and a shop in Santa Monica, both named, Cosmo's. Anyway, when I first got pregnant with my daughter, I was overweight to begin with, but I walked in and he just said, YES A 36, come come with me, and the next thing I know I've spent a ridiculous amount of money on his clothing line. Frankly, I love them, always have. So, anyway, as my pregnancy progressed, they kept getting tighter and tighter, I was almost 12 weeks before I found out I was pregnant and I was 255 at that first prenatal appt. So, these jeans and I have a love/hate relationship, unless I've worn them, tight the first time, then worn them again before washing, when they would loosen up a little bit, they were ALWAYS uncomfy, digging into my belly, legs not tight, but snug, yanno? So, they've been washed and dried for weeks<normally I hang them dry since they have stretchy magic stuff in them and the dryer makes them tighter>, well, they got dried in the drier so they've been hanging in my closet glaring at me, I put them on today. No tightness, no yanking them over that Michelin Man in Drag belly/hip roll thing. I still have a little bit on my hips, but since everything seems to be all moving into my belly up front, I figured NO WAY would they button. Oh they buttoned alright, WITH a 1" gap in the back, loose on the butt AND thighs. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO. This is great, these jeans have been snug/tight on me since the day I bought them and now they are getitng to big. Of course, this means I need to fly back to LA and get more, and Matt's said since we both love Cosmo's so much, when I'm at goal we can fly back< he still has family there, so we're in West Los Angeles, yearly>, and buy more of his jeans and shirts. I love the small things that keep me on track, even when the scale is having a mental breakdown.
Angihas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 06:09 AM   #2  

way to go!!!!
sweet_talker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 07:12 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Isn't it a great feeling. Way to go. Just think soon they will be falling off of you lol
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 07:57 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 214/208/175

What a wonderful Victory!!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you.
molly63 is offline   Reply With Quote