Libby1972 - Before and After

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to

• Before - June 2005 Well Over 200 Lbs. Not sure what I weighed. Size 20

After 131 (6 lbs to go) December 2006. Size 5
  • Okay, that's not the same person in the photo!! It can't be!! You look awesome--love all that muscle!! Your smile in photo number 2 says it all! on a job well done.
  • Thanks! Yep, muscle is AWESOME!!!
  • Amazing! Congratulations!!! I am inspired to get to know my bowflex. : )
  • What an awesome transformation! Job well done!
  • WOOOOOOTTT! You're smokin hun! Who's that adorable lil munchkin in the photo with you?
  • Wowie kazowie! That is an amazing and inspirational transformation, way to go!!

Clearly, your son is enjoying the weightlifting routine too -what a cutie pie!
  • Wow! You look great! WTG!!
  • You look absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!! I'm impressed and inspired!
  • Lookin' good!!!! You must be so thrilled!!! And so proud of yourself!!! WAY TO GO!!! You are truly an inspiration. Thanks for sharing the photos.
  • Quote: WOOOOOOTTT! You're smokin hun! Who's that adorable lil munchkin in the photo with you?
    That's my son Austin, He'll be 3 in March. Thanks!
  • AWESOME!!!!

Congratulations
  • Amazing! Congratulations! I've read every entry in your blog, thank you for the inspiration! Would you mind sharing what you do for your work out? If you have already posted it some where, just point me in the right direction
  • WOW! You look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • Quote: Would you mind sharing what you do for your work out?

4 - 5 days a week of Cardio

30 mins stationary bike

15 mins treadmill or fast paced walking outside

45 mins elliptical

3 days a week of strength training

I either use dumbbells resistance bands or my total gym. (30 - 45 mins)

I work a very sendentary job, so to keep active throughout the day, I park far away from the front door of the building I work in. (Like around the block) I also file things right away and make multiple trips to the copier and I am always volunteering to replace the water bottle. Some times I even go into the bathroom and do lunges for 5 mins. Chasing after and playing with a 2 1/2 year old doesn't hurt your energy level either.

Thanks for asking.