-25 lbs, size 12 to 4

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi,
    I haven't posted much here yet, but the reading's been really helpful. I have now lost 25 lbs, and took pictures to celebrate. Check out my pretty deltoids!

Please excuse pit hair and general nastiness in the "before" pics. I had an 11-month old and was still getting it together.

• Wow, erinket, you look fabulous. What a bod!! I take it there was a year in between those pics, not four days, right?!
  • you look awesome i am at the weight you started at my goal is what you weigh now what did you follow
  • Four days If I continued at that rate, I'd be gone in less than three weeks

Thanks for the compliments!

I've been running 15 miles a week or so, and doing a little extra cardio to equal about an hour a day 5-6 days a week. I take Sculpt classes a couple of times a week and sometimes throw in an extra day of weight training on my own.

I aim for around 1600-1800 calories a day, 50% carb, 25% protien, 25% fat, 25 grams of fiber or more.
  • You look great. Thanks for sharing the inspirational pic's.
  • Wow, you look awesome! You can really see the difference in the side view.
  • you look amazing! Congratulations!

I only wish I had taken before and after pictures like that, I imagine that it must really help you stay motivated to keep losing/maintaining
  • Looking great! Keep it up!! How tall are you?
  • Thank you, everyone. I am 5'6".
  • WTG!!! Keep up the good work!!!

• great job! nice abs!
  • You look great!!! Way to go!!!
  • Wow, you look smoking. I hope to share some great picture like that one day. Thank you for sharing!
  • You look awesome!! You are great motivation for me. That is awesome that you are running 15 miles a week- how did you start? I think running is a great way to get your body in shape but I get tired after running 1 minute (lol) do you have any suggestions?

Thanks and congratulations again you look great!

• Whoa! What a hottie! You look great!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes progress pics in my undies!