Finally, passed the 70lbs gone mark!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • You look awesome ( I Love your hair!!) Way to go!!
  • Dang chick.. you are effin hot. Totally love your hair, its awesome!
  • You look awesome! Way to go!
  • You look great! WTG!!!

• Wow, you should be proud of yourself!! You look amazing and what a huge accomplishment in only 9 months!! WTG!!
  • You are looking AWESOME!!!
  • Wow you certainly have reason to be proud of yourself! Great job! Love the hair too!
  • Thank you so much! I usually just do the lurk around, lol, but you guys have been so inspirational to me, that I wanted to try and give back. Your support means so much and it's so incredible that we have this place to share our battle together.. It makes it ALOT easier!

Oh, I had a great moment this weekend. I finally fit in a size 10.. I actually found a skirt in an 11 that was too big! I had to get a 9 and it fit! I've never been this small.. it really gave me a boost
  • Awesome job!!!!

Woooo hooo!

You look awesome!

Way to go!

Gingercakes
  • wowww you look stunning! and probably even more stunning now! but im new here lol
  • Quote: It means a lot that I can share this with you all. I can actually say I'm proud of myself.
    I'm glad you're proud of yourself - you definitely should be!! Thanks for sharing
  • WOW!! I wouldn't call that a "mini" goal, but that is just me. That is MAJOR to me!!

You are really an inspiration!! ( I know people say it a lot, but it really is true )
  • You GO, girl!!!!!! What an accomplishment! You're absolutely GORGEOUS!

Ella
  • Wow! You look so beautiful! I bet some people can barely recognize you. ^_^
    Also, the lighter hair color suits you.
  • You look awesome! I am right around the same goal area as you! Were you on a specific plan?

Once Again: WAY TO GO!!!!