my before & progress pics

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • surfergirl,
    In a word...WOW! Your pictures are scary actually because they show me just how utterly different one can look by losing weight. It shows me how appearance can change our perception of someone so completely. If I look at your pictures now and think of my idea of the kind of person you are I would get a totally different image than were I to look at the earlier ones. Yes, you could argue that losing the weight does make you a different person, able to do different things, but how much does it really alter the personality, the character. Either way, something to think about.
    Major congratulations on your success, surf!
  • You look great! Congratulations on your loss!
  • Thighs Be Gone, thanks so much. I don't consider myself a surfer chick yet because I've never tried it, but I'm definitely closer to it. I'm hopefully gonna try snowboarding this winter, so maybe that counts.

Thank you Kelly315, Snoozles, Icicle84, Hveeck and misspiggy408!!

Redballoon, wow I'd be interested to hear what you thought I would look like! I chose particularly horrible "before" photos to get the full effect, but they are the real deal. lol I really had a hard time imagining how I would end up when I was that heavy, especially because I'd been heavy my whole life. As for being a different person, like you say I sort of am and at the same time at the root of it all I'm not. Thanks for your comments!!
  • Dang girl - AMAZING pics!!!

Especially this one - rawkin' the cheekbones!
  • heh thanks chick in the hat! i like that one too
  • WOW!!!!! You look so pretty.
    Always a smile on your face. You was beautiful bigger & More beautiful smaller.
    Enjoy the new you and keep up the great smile.
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wow Congrats!! You look great!
  • on your achievement you look fabulous thanks for sharing and being an inspirations to others on 3fc. Keep up the good work.
  • Absolutely amazing is all I can say!