Before and during pics passed the 75 pound mark!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Well I have been working hard at staying on program and working out as much as I can and it has paid off. I reached my 75 pounds down mark 2 weeks ago and have updated my pictures to show the progress from the beginning to now. I still have a ways to go on my journey but I have finally found myself again and am enjoying the person that has been hiding under the extra weight.

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h115/Terrainwoman/
  • Congratulations on a 75 pound loss!! What an amazing achievement!

You look wonderful!!
  • You look great!!!! That's such a wonderful accomplishment! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • nice work! you can really see a difference in your face!
  • YAY! Congrats!
  • Sheri ~~ WOW, CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a huge difference in the pictures! You can definitely see the difference and you should be so proud of yourself for your determination and hard work!
  • Ohhhhh..... WOW!!!

That is incredible! The difference is amazing. You look GREAT. Huge difference all over and in the before and after facial shots I would never have realized it is the same person!! Applaud yourself!! I am!!
  • Congrats, your looking great! Keep going
  • You look awsome!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • Wow! You look great-so much younger too. I love the pink shirt on you. CONGRATULATIONS and keep it up-you can do it.
  • You look amazing, like a different person. Way to go and keep up the good work!!
  • Awesome lost! You lost my 11yr old! LOL. That's amazing! Big difference in your face.

Kim
  • Great job !!!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • Wow!!! WTG!!! You must feel so great!! I love looking at progress pics! It gives me so much motivation! I love watching people SHRINK!!! You look fabulous!! Keep it up!
  • That is so great! You look wonderful!
    Congrats!!!!