cha's progress pics

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ok, I can do this, I know I can. Just click send, and poof, my pics all over the web........... When I started out after my fifth child was born, I was at my all time highest weight of 228!! At 4'11'', I was 103 lbs overweight!! I wasnt very happy with the way I looked back then. Even now that I am smaller, I cant see it much!! I know, thats sad. I must be blind, or have some kinda disorder. But when I look in the mirror, all i see is yuck!! I know I am smaller because I can wear smaller clothes. I just cant see it. I know I should be proud of where I am at now. And I am. But my brain will not allow me to see what everybody else sees. I am not at my goalweight. But after seeing this thread, I know I will get there someday if I keep trying!! So, here they are......my before and current pics!!
    http://www.geocities.com/chachacha925/ProgressPics.JPG
  • You look great! I can't wait until I have achived as much as you have. Don't feel bad about the weight you still think you need to lose, feel great about the weight you have lost!
  • You look great and you should be proud!
  • You look amazing!!! Congratulations on such an awesome loss!!

I think most of us are blind to the loss for quite some time! I've heard that a lot from extremely overweight people who lose 100+ pounds!
  • You look awesome Cha!
    Thanks for sharing the progress pics.

Leec
  • You look terrific!! Congrats and good luck with the continued journey.
  • You look just great and have done a wonderful job. It is hard to see it yourself when you havent reached goal. I have the same problem, I have lost 81 lbs. now, and still feel fat. I know my clothes are a whole lot smaller, but I still don't feel thin because I'm not at at goal. Thanks for sharing the pic's , they are very inspiring.
  • Congrats! You look great. I have heard others say that it takes a while to start seeing yourself as who you really are instead of who you used to be. Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration.
  • Thanks for sharing your pictures...you look amazing.
  • Wow, you look great! Good job!!
  • Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them!
  • Cha ~ Thanks for sharing your pictures; I love looking at them! You look so good and should be very proud of yourself!
  • You look great. I'm so happy to know there is someone else out there that feels the way I do. I've lost over 113 lbs and I still see FAT every time I look in the mirror. I saw a larger girl today and I told my hubby that that's what I think I look like. He was surprised. He said she was about twice my size so why can't I see a thinner me when I look in the mirror? I can wear a size 7-8 yet I still see myself as huge. I was happier and could accept myself more when I was 252. Gah, the mind is an evil thing.
  • You look amazing! Keep up the good work and feel proud of yourself!
  • WTG Cha! You look awesome!!!