What a difference a year makes!

• You know when you're in the middle of something it's kinda hard to see the forrest through the tree? That's kinda how I feel about this whole weight loss thing. I know the scale is moving down, I'm much more active, clothes are fitting better, but I still feel the same. That's why I had to share this with you all today.
    I was looking through old pics on my phone and came across my accidental "before" pic, and thought "Wow, I look gianormous in that pic. I had no idea I was that large!" Then I remembered I still had that shirt in my closet and decided to try it on. I couldn't believe the difference!
    Many times I've looked through the goal, and mini-goal photo albums searching for inspiration, and cannot believe today is the day I get to repay the favor (I hope this helps). I came upon this milestone today by accident, but it definitely feels great!

• WOW

It kind of looks like one of those "fake" weight loss commercials where they take a skinny persona and an overweight person and put them side beside and are like "YOU CAN LOSE 50LbS IN JUST 10 MINUTES WITH OUR MIRACLE PRODUCT!" Only, you're a real person and actually lost all the weight.

Congrats! That's AWESOME! And it seems to be so healthy, 65 lbs in a year, boom, like, really, boom. Congrats!
  • Awesome job!!
  • Heck yeah, you look awesome! And I bet you feel awesome too especially seeing that pic!
  • Way to go!
  • Wow, awesome, congratulations to you!
  • What a difference...Glad you were going through your phone pics!
  • Awesome progress. Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • WOW!!!!!! Awesome photos, Great Job!!!! When did you start your weight loss journey?