So close to Onderland!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

• FROM THIS TO THIS!

UPDATED PHOTOS

UPDATED PHOTOS AGAIN at 215!

• Wow. You look great! There is no way you are 227 as per your ticker.
  • IanG Everyone always says that, but 'tis true! I got a lot of tire in my middle and am narrow but thick still. Oh, PS I've watched you shrink from afar but I'm so impressed man.
  • Thanks wishfuiiy. But OMG you are looking fricking fantastic!

The changes get real dramatic below 200 by the way. Be ready for that.

But, Jesus, you so look way below 200 already! You'd best hold on girl! It's going to be a ride!
  • Quote: The changes get real dramatic below 200 by the way. Be ready for that.

But, Jesus, you so look way below 200 already! You'd best hold on girl! It's going to be a ride!
    This is scary! Haha. I already am dealing with body dys. so to hear it's going to be intense is, well, intense.
  • You look fantastic!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Quote: You look fantastic!
    Thanks! I am so happy.
  • Quote: Congrats!!!
    Thank you, sweets. I love your siggy, and I am so inspired by your Onederland.
  • Holy cow, Ian is right, you do look under 200 already!! You look so great. And you were beautiful even in your large pictures I must say.

I am with you on the body dys issues as well. I've lost 130 pounds so far and it is so hard to see changes. But you are def changing girl!!! Way to go!
  • You look great and I love your hair.
  • YAY!!! Good for you!! Congratulations
  • Thank you greatly everyone! I feel completely shocked that the difference is so evident.
  • Wow! You look amazing! You look so much happier too- congratulations!
  • amazing job. keep it up. me and you are right at 199. awesomeness. we can do it!