i'm at the halfway point!

• I'm halfway there! HALFWAY!

• That is amazing!!!! You look fantastic! I also love your fiery attitude! If I may ask, when did you start?
  • I officially started in September 2011. I had lost a bit of weight before then. I believe in the before picture at the top pictures I was at 350. The second set I was 335. I lost 60 at first, and gained back 30. I got back on track this year, and have lost 52 with 25 this month alone.
  • Congratulations!! Good luck with the other half!! Can't wait to read when you are at GOAL!!
  • Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Quote: Congratulations!! Good luck with the other half!! Can't wait to read when you are at GOAL!!
    I've been so inspired by you from afar! Congrats on all your success too.
  • Quote: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU! I keep getting so emotional.
  • Quote: I've been so inspired by you from afar! Congrats on all your success too.
    Awww, thanks!!! It's not an easy road to travel but we are kicking butt all along the rough road!!
  • Quote: Awww, thanks!!! It's not an easy road to travel but we are kicking butt all along the rough road!!
    You got that right! And today I'm feeling very emotional about it all. It is all finally settling in when I did my comparison photos. It is like I finally see the end approaching.
  • Wow you look totally amazing! What an inspiration.....you are beautiful!
  • Awesome job - you look great (and so happy!!!)
    I love the blonde hair too.
  • Quote: Wow you look totally amazing! What an inspiration.....you are beautiful!
    Thank you! I want everyone to know what an inspiration they are to me. Whoo!
  • Quote: Awesome job - you look great (and so happy!!!)
    I love the blonde hair too.
    I think you can tell how happy I look in my pictures as well. I was "happy" before, but I'm STOKED now. And yeah, I had a slight makeover. It's cool.