Mini Goals

• So, since I am relatively new on the forum, I thought I would post my weight loss thus far. I have been on and off diet and exercise for about 4 years now. However, I ballooned to 170ish a few months after I graduated from college, and I wanted to make permanent changes in my life instead of going up and down 25 lbs.

November 2011: 170 lbs

August 2012: 150lbs

I got a job in November and decided to put that money towards a gym membership and a personal trainer. Between January 2012 and August 2012, I got from a size 16 to a size 10 just from twice a week with a personal trainer. Due to medical reasons as well as starting on my Masters degree, I had to stop personal training. However, I started watching what I ate and dropped another pant size to a size 8 in just a few months. Now, I have started to go back to the gym along with some calorie counting.

I really don't mind how long it will take, as long as I see some results in a year or so. As long as I don't gain and have to buy new pants bigger than the ones I already have, I'll be happy. It is a good feeling to go to the store and buy smaller pants though
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Congrats and good luck!