Nearly 60lbs gone, about 40 to go - difference in my face is CRAZY!

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Reilly - My goodness thank you !

2fat2jump - Thank you!!! I take that as a huge compliment, since I'm around such badass women all the time, I forget that what we do is actually a sign of strength and not just common behavior in the world. Really though, I highly recommend that EVERYONE try crossfit at least once. VERY few people are going to start out doing the workouts RX (as prescribed, meaning without modification) so there is no need to be intimidated by the workouts posted online. It is such a wonderful community to be a part of, and it really changes how you view yourself and makes you so much more grateful for the body you have at any weight.

You know after reading through this, I've been feeling like I'm still a little too plump too date, but from the compliments and encouragement from you all, I'm beginning to think that it is mostly in my head, and just my confidence being damaged from previous experiences. Hmm...just might have to start putting myself out there!
  • You look great! Congrats!!
  • That's awesome. I am hoping to get a difference like that in my face too. Great job! It must have taken hard work!
  • WOW. Theres a huge difference. You are an absolutely beautiful girl in both pictures. But it's nice to see the smile and self confidence in the after pictures. Fantastic job!
  • Thank you all very much !!!
  • Wow, you look GREAT!!!!! 174 is my goal, so seeing someone who looks so great at that weight is motivating. You look awesome, happy and I LOVE your hair!
  • You look great!!!
  • inspiring!!!
  • You look beyond awesome now, happy, healthy and even more beautiful!