Holy crap I'm skinny!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I'm not gonna post all of my progress pics, but I just wanted to show y'all this. I am a completely different person than I was 60lbs ago.

Before (241)

And... now!

Current (181)

That is straight up crazy. Ya know, I always thought I had a short torso... I think I was wrong! I will say this, I hope the next 30 pounds doesn't cause me to lose those awesome proportions I got going on... I just want them to get flattened/evened out! XD

YAYAYAY!
  • You look AMAZING!!!! Look at your hour glass figure! I'm super impressed! <------ Dancing with you!
  • you look fabulous.
  • Drastic difference! Way to go!
  • YOU LOOOOOK FABULOUS !
  • Wowza! That's incredible!!!
  • I don't think you'll lose those curves. I have a straight torso, and it has been straight whether I've been skinny or fat.
  • WTG you look great!
  • wow look at u lauren! ur doing an awesome job girly! got a feelin ur cursed with those awesome curves lol i should b so lucky (some day)!
  • I mean this in the bestbestbestbestbest way, but I would NEVER have pegged you at 181, ma'am. You look TINY. And again I hope that doesn't come off as rude!

Your figure is lovely :3 I'm jealous!
  • Quote: I mean this in the bestbestbestbestbest way, but I would NEVER have pegged you at 181, ma'am. You look TINY. And again I hope that doesn't come off as rude!

Ditto this - 180? No ways, look at that waist!

Great figure and such a fab transformation so far. Well done!
  • Wow Lauren! I'm inspired. You look amazing!
  • Quote: I mean this in the bestbestbestbestbest way, but I would NEVER have pegged you at 181, ma'am. You look TINY. And again I hope that doesn't come off as rude!

Quote: Ditto this - 180? No ways, look at that waist!

Great figure and such a fab transformation so far. Well done!
    I agree, if I knew your height but not your weight I'd have guessed 140s!
  • You look AMAZING..... and yes you are skinny ....complete night and day difference ....very inspiring to me
  • way to go! You look AWESOME!