Holy crap I'm skinny!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Looking good! And nope, not a short torso!

You look good because you are getting close to goal - no doubt you are not a small framed person.
  • Holy crap! You ARE skinny. You look so much less than 181. I would've also guessed 130-140. Congrats on doing such a great job and for giving me hope!

Barb
  • Thanks guys! Yeah, I still have a -little- bit of a gut; you can't really tell from that top though, it conceals well! The rest of my weight is in my butt and on my arms. I'm in mediums/larges on top and straight up a size 14 on the bottom.

I noticed yesterday that I can actually feel my hipbones without really trying now. Crazy stuff! I've never been this small like, ever.
  • I agree with everyone, you look fantastic!! I would have also not guessed your weight at 180's...you carry your weight really, really well!!! You look awesome!
  • Looking amazing! You are blessed to keep your curvy figure! :-)
  • Way to go!
  • You look terrific. Well done!
  • Quote: I mean this in the bestbestbestbestbest way, but I would NEVER have pegged you at 181, ma'am. You look TINY. And again I hope that doesn't come off as rude!
    I agree! You look fantastic, and definitely look less than 180. You must have some good muscle in there!

Keep up the great work.
  • You look FABULOUS!
  • You're beautiful! Congratulations on your success! Keep it up!
  • Way to go, you look awesome!
  • Dang, girl! You are smokin' hot!

I've got 4 inches on you, and you look smaller than me! My weight is in my belly, though. Keep it up!
  • yep definitely look a lot less than 180! look great
  • Wow you look wonderful!!! Very inspirational and I'm happy for you!!
  • Wow! 60 lbs is an amazing accomplishment. And yes, you are skinny now!!! :-)