15 pounds until 1st goal. 50 until GOAL!

• I hope no one gets sick of me posting! This has really kept me motivated, and I am feeling so good lately! As some of you know I officially started losing weight in July 2012 when I weighed in at 251 pounds on my 5'7 frame. Today I am at 215, which means I am 15 pounds from my 1st goal and 50 until I reach 165. I may adjust my goals after that, but it depends on how I feel. I am including a picture of me from May 2012 when I was about 258 pounds. The 'before' picture I have posted on another thread with a different 'now' picture. It was posted a few weeks ago. I lost a few before ultimately starting in July. I am also including one I took today. Still have a way to go, but I feel really motivated because of you all!

• congrats wtg!
  • Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • Wow! Amazing and inspirational You look like a new person already!

Any tips/advice as to what's worked for you so far?
  • Congrats! It's amazing how much those 35lbs changed your body!
  • Thank you everyone! As far as what I have done, I stay at 1200 calories every day. I eat one Lean Cuisine meal for lunch and then mostly protein and vegetables. I always feel full. I still have my diet Coke, but really have increased my water in take and I take short walks. I weigh myself daily on a digital scale to make sure I stay on track.