70 pounds down... 5'2''

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I thought I'd share my 70 pounds down progress pictures because I have some free time and thought some people would like to see the difference on a shortie. I don't think my other posts really showed how much of a change it's been.
    This first one is of me a few days after I started blogging.

This one is of me last weekend.

Only 30 more to go!! Huzzah!!
  • OMG you look AMAZING! What a great job! Keep it up!
  • Wow, you look great! Congrats!
  • Wonderful! Congratulations, and keep up the good work!!
  • You look amazing. Keep up the good work, although, you don't look like you need to lose 30 more...but good luck! Which plan are you following?
  • Wow, look at you.....amazing! Good job and keep it up. You look beautiful!
  • Thanks! I want to lose my stomach so that means going into the normal BMI range I think... I've never been this small before. My plan is haphazard a little. I mostly just try to incorporate more healthy foods into my life and exercise more than 2.5 hours per week. Lately, it's been 3 to 5 hours a week. I stall a lot because I'm not following anything strict but it's more fun this way because I don't feel like I'm pressuring myself to be something I'm not. Everything feels like it's stumbling into place.
  • Wow!!! How long have you been on your journey? Amazing progress!!!
  • You were a beautiful girl and now you're a beautiful girl.

Continued success at reaching your goal.You've done an amazing job.
  • I've been on my journey since the end of june 2010.. Thanks!
  • I can't believe that is you! GREAT WORK! You look so hip and sophisticated now.
  • OMG....You look absolutely AMAZING and you have toned so well. This was so encouraging to me, especially to see someone with my curves. AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING....This was so inspiring. Congrats and I'm cheering you on to goal (Although you already look great).
  • Wow!!! Incredible!! I'm down about 70lbs too and I have to say I haven't seen near the transformation you have, I guess it's the height difference? You look amazing, though!!!!
  • Good job, liliesinmycereal! WTG!
  • WOW!! what an amazing difference!!! Keep it up! you look FANTASTIC!