I forgot why I started, lost motivation and have since quit!

• But then I thought by making this collage of my start and my recent will make me want to start over again. I was doing so good for a while and then I kind of lost it. My computer broke, I didn't have enough money to buy the food I was buying before... bunches of excuses. When I saw these pictures it made me feel like I did a really good job, I was proud and before making this didn't see a change at all. I encourage everyone to snap pictures for progress because it was definitely a motivator for myself. I got on the scale this morning and it said 200 of course after breakfast it went on to 203... and I just thought imagine if I was actually eating right and working out the way I should be! I hope this helps someone out there and I hope to stick around and finish my journey to a new healthy lifestyle!

(uhhmm when I tried to post the collage 3fc told me I need to post 25 and I've only posted 12... soo! I'll post a bunch in this forum then on the 26th post i'll have the collage up!)
    sorry about that! hehe
  • and 13! idk if I can bump but I'd like to share my photo so.. 13!
  • annndd 14!
  • one more?
  • That's terrific progress! Congratulations! I hope it helps motivate you to get back on track. Just imagine what you'll look like a year from now (or even 6 months... think next summer!) if you adopt healthy habits. That time will pass whether you get back on track or not. Make that time count!
  • Way to get back on track!
  • Get back on track and keep snapping those photos, they are great motivators!!!
  • thank you guys for all of the kind words! this site alone is definitely a motivator and I'm so glad it's around!
  • You look great!! I'm so jealous of your stomach!!