10 month anniversary tomorrow! 75lbs down! 25 to go!!

• Wow, can't believe I've been on a plan for 10 months! I have attached an unflattering holiday picture of me at probably my heaviest weight, about a year before I got pregnant with my daughter. 2008, I believe. We took a San Diego/Disneyland vacation last week, and when I left, I was 194, this morning I was 195. (Ate a little too much sodium). The next two pics were from last week with my daughter (who was not thrilled to be on the beach after a day-long car ride, lol).

I don't know why I'd look at photos of myself on this journey and not SEE a difference. Boy, do I see it now. Hope this inspires you all to keep going. Even when you have a LOT to lose. I'm trying to lose the last 25 lbs or so, contemplating changing my goal weight to 170-175, not quite sure. I'm still sporting quite a lower gut and muffin, trying to work on that a little bit more, but I definitely feel healthy, and health was my reason, not vanity. So yeah, I'm in a good place right now

• Awesome!! Great job!! That photo with you and your daughter at Disneyland are adorable.
  • Thanks! We had a lot of fun.
  • You are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Such an inspiration from someone the same height with about the same goals. Great Job!!

Angie
  • wtg congrats!
  • Congratulations...you are looking great! These pix are def motivational!!! Keep it up!!! =)
  • Great job !! 10 months on plan is awesome congrats
  • Thanks. Yesterday was 11 months on plan, and I've stalled this month. But I'm coming off a couple of bad weekends and recently bumped up my weight lifting and running, so I'm hoping to report 80lbs gone by 12 month
  • Wow! What a transformation - you look amazing