My Ideal Protein Journey! 30 lbs so far!

• I started Atkins Jan 17th, 2011 weighing 234 lbs. I lost quickly the first week and a half then stalled for a couple of weeks and decided to try something else! I had lost about 12/13 lbs on Atkins and gained a few of them back eating regular foods because of an illness. I started Ideal Protein February 28th weighing 226 lbs.
    I really wish I would've taken whole body pictures so I will do that from now on!
    I'm currently on week 7, I've lost 38 lbs since January so I'm about half way done!

Before in Chile (Dec 2010)

During.. shopping in Talbots 4/18/2011
  • great job! you look amazing!
  • you look great! i can't wait till i can post mine!
  • Quote: I started Atkins Jan 17th, 2011 weighing 234 lbs. I lost quickly the first week and a half then stalled for a couple of weeks and decided to try something else! I had lost about 12/13 lbs on Atkins and gained a few of them back eating regular foods because of an illness. I started Ideal Protein February 28th weighing 226 lbs.
    I really wish I would've taken whole body pictures so I will do that from now on!
    I'm currently on week 7, I've lost 38 lbs since January so I'm about half way done!

Between 5 and 7 you had a huge loss! Good for you! Doesn't it feel great! You look awesome. You have just improved your lifespan dramatically!
  • You look awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • Love seeing your progress! You're looking great!!
  • Thank you so much for sharing. I also noticed how your mid section went down fast. I hope thats what mine does. You look great. I am another one that can't wait to show pictures.
  • Nice work! It's amazing how fast your changing!
  • Great job!
  • Great work in such a little amount of time! What a transformation so far!
  • Definitely inspiring! Can't wait to get there myself! Way to go!