Progress pics.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm soo close to 150 I can taste it. I was looking at some pics and was surprised to see how I've changed. I mean I can see it. But my most recent picture doesn't look much different from the last I took. Kind of dissapointing. I can still see the rolls where they used to be, just smaller. So I put the beginning-to-now next to one another, and was hoping someone else could point out where they see the most change? Also, do my arms and thighs look too far gone? I almost cried today over my arms. They're a lot worse IMO than I realized, but I've been trying to tone them. My thighs, too. I think I could live with the stomach...but my arms and thighs...sigh.

I'm really not trying to get compliments out of this (they'd be nice lol), I really am looking for an outsiders thoughts, since I see my family every day and I see myself every day.

Sorry about the inconsistancies in where I'm standing. I don't think that's something I'll ever figure out. Maybe I need to mark a spot on the floor with tape or something. I also just realized this, but sorry that...you can all basically see my butt LOL. I didn't realize I'd pulled them down that far.....but am too lazy to go take another pic.
  • where you disappearing off to? you look great! Definitely made some great progress. I know sometimes its discouraging to not be at goal when you want to be, but you've worked hard and its definitely paying off. I wish I had a waist like yours, I'm pretty much void of curves, but you're curvalicious. Keep going my friend, you'll be at goal in no time!
  • HUGE difference! Keep going girl.
  • Great job, of course you can see the difference!
  • I am noticing the biggest change in your stomach,shoulders and arms . I think you are doing fantastic!
  • Quote: I am noticing the biggest change in your stomach,shoulders and arms . I think you are doing fantastic!
    Absolutely agree with Laura on this one, very noticeable difference - what a great job you are doing!!
  • That's a huge change! Good job! You can really notice the difference
  • You can really see a difference in my arms? I'm soo glad to hear that. It's funny but at this point I'm less worried about my stomach and most worried about my arms. I have a lot of cute sleeveless tops I'd like to wear but I'm just like "ughh what's wrong with these arms." lol

but thanks everyone sometimes i need to hear that to keep going, especially since there's no one here that hasn't seen me, plus i feel weird showing these pics to people who don't know i'm not losing weight lol
  • I totally see a difference! please do keep on going, it is soo worth it, and so are you!

I see a big difference in your arms, too, it's just a process. You'll make it.
  • Wowza! Way to go lady!! Keep pushing along, you are getting there!
  • I think your arms (especially) and your thighs are just fine! Seriously, no, they are not at all "too far gone"! They're going to shrink down, right along with the rest of you.

It's just a guess, but with as much as you've lost on top, I wouldn't be at all surprised if all the progress in your next progress pictures is in your lower half.

I'm envious that you have documentation like this. I was not brave enough to do it and I wish now that I had been! You're doing a terrific job and should be really proud of yourself!
  • I think your waist looks a lot more defined in the second pics, and your arms do look great! Great job!
  • I will have to agree with everyone. You are doing such an amazing job. There is a big difference in your arms and your stomach. Keep up the good work. Amazing!!!
  • There is a definite difference! KUTGW
  • AMAZING!
    Keep it up ^_^

Good luck as well