My progress pics!

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Atta girl!! The hard work definately paid off for you!!!
  • you look amazing!!! My inspiration for the day for sure!!
  • congrats!! your so pretty and thin
  • Amazing photos!! How did you do it?
  • AMAZING!!!! How did you get those abs? lol
  • Thanks Ladies!

It took me from July 2010 to April to get from 186 to 168ish, and unfortunatly, over a month later (those pics were taken on April 2nd) I am still right around 168 BUT, I have a feeling my inches have gone down. (weigh in tomorrow, Ill let you know!)

Anyway, I started with Zumba- it actually got me excited about going to the gym because it was fun and I started making nice with the gals that were there. That built my stamina up and once I was comfortable with that, I moved on to other classes as well.

I heard about a bootcamp here in my town on living social, so I bought the six week pass to that. That is where I started to really actually work out. We did a Tabata style training, which is a lot like circuit, different stations, different excersie. The only problem was at that point, it was getting too easy for me. Each class was only 45 minutes long. 10 mins of warm up, 30 mins of workout, and 5 mins stretch. So I had to go TWICE a day to feel like I got any sort of workout at all. And I still wasnt losing..

So I just started going to a regular gym and RUNNING! Running has made all the difference. Between a *clean* eating diet, and just working out, I got most of my chub to fall off my middle, and started developing abs.. they are no where near where I want them to be, but clearly, much better! I recently started meeting with a trainer, and that has been a GOD send! Seriously, I can already tell a difference in my arms and back, as well as my tummy- this is our 3rd week of working together!

I would have to say the biggest thing that has helped was actually REALLY re-doing my diet. I am a calorie counter, but I never made the calroies count, and you really have to! Instead of having lots of junk that adds up to a certain amount of calories, I try to make sure I am using my calories on clean, whole foods.
  • You should be proud of your accomplishment, you look absolutely fabulous.....wish some of that would rub off on me, LOL. Can't wait till I get this body where I want it...................keep up the great work and don't give up, I am trying not to....
  • Congrats you look fab!
  • You look great!
  • Thanks ladies! I really want to take some more progress pics soon, but not sure I have changed too much! Ohhh well! Thanks for all the compliments, it means a lot to me!!

Thenewjan- it took me a long time to actually get on the ball and stay there. Before I decided to change my lifestyle, I tried every "quick fix" you can think of, the worst of which- The Lemonade Diet! Blah!! It was NASTY!!! Anyway, I think the motivation for me was to set a goal and just really keep it alive. I want to look like this:

So it is posted all over the place (car, fridge, bedroom, bathroom mirror, you name it) and permenantly engraved in my brain. When you REALLY want something- you gotta go get it. I know that its not easy, I knew that from the beginning, but it is getting easier! I cannot wait to make it to goal!!!
  • You look great!! It is amazing what a difference 20lbs makes!!
  • You look amazing!
  • First off, you look GREAT! hot lady!! ((:

and I love your signature! your beautiful!
  • :Absolutely amazing. Thanks for living proof that the weight can be lost. I appreciate you sharing these photos.
  • wendeelou! 20 pounds makea quite the difference on your body! great job...btw wha does i love two a day mean, lol...i must be getting old or smthng?