Never too old...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • This is not a complete record of my IP journey, my "beginning" photo was lost when my old computer died, but the first one here was taken sometime early last summer, 2010... second one in September 2010... third, last weekend, Feb. 26, 2011... so far, my best guess, 65 lbs. gone...

It's been an amazing experience!..

My signature was getting too long, so I'm moving my Rules for Life here:

Rule #1 ~ When in doubt, develop an attitude...
    Rule #2 ~ Color outside the lines...
    Rule #3 ~ Be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else!..
    Rule #4 ~ You are in control of your behaviors, not the outcome, so focus on what you can change, & have faith that they will lead to the results you are after...
    Rule #5 ~ Right now is the youngest you're ever gonna be; so stop wasting your youth!..

hugs

• Quote: This is not a complete record of my IP journey, my "beginning" photo was lost when my old computer died, but the first one here was taken sometime early last summer, 2010... second one in September 2010... third, last weekend, Feb. 26, 2011... so far, my best guess, 65 lbs. gone...

My signature was getting too long, so I'm moving my Rules for Life here:

Rule #1 ~ When in doubt, develop an attitude...
    Rule #2 ~ Color outside the lines...
    Rule #3 ~ Be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else!..
    Rule #4 ~ You are in control of your behaviors, not the outcome, so focus on what you can change, & have faith that they will lead to the results you are after...
    Rule #5 ~ Right now is the youngest you're ever gonna be; so stop wasting your youth!..

hugs
    you look FABULOUS !!!!!!!!!
  • You look great! And what a fabulous smile!!!!
  • You are such a beautiful woman, inside & out! You go girl.
  • Great pics Aunt Sheshie, you look great! Congrats on your great progress!
  • Beautiful!
  • Quote: This is not a complete record of my IP journey, my "beginning" photo was lost when my old computer died, but the first one here was taken sometime early last summer, 2010... second one in September 2010... third, last weekend, Feb. 26, 2011... so far, my best guess, 65 lbs. gone...

[/I]
    Now that's what I call progress. And you've done this all on your own. My hat's off.
  • Thanks so much, y'all!!!.. it's sure been worth every minute... couldn't have done it so easily without the great encouragement & support from my WONDERFUL IP family...

Edit: Link to Ideal Protein forum for those visiting from somewhere else...

hugs
  • You look fantastic! Happier, healthier, and younger! way to go!
  • Aunt Sheshie it is so good to put a face to your posts. Way to go on your progress especially without having a coach!
  • You look amazing! Congratulations; I love reading your posts...always so informative and helpful!
  • Y'all are just so sweet!.. thank you... yes, I do feel much younger, at least 25 years younger... my son & grandson are coming for a visit this weekend, & they haven't seen me since I started IP protocol... boy, are they in for a surprise!.. I can't wait!..

hugs
  • I don't know how to write this so it sounds like Freddie Prinz from "Chico and the Man" but that's how I'm saying it:

Sheshie ... You are looking good!

Let us know how your visit with your son and grandson went!
  • Thanks, Svelting!.. yeah, I can hear your impersonation of Freddie Prinz perfectly!.. love it!..

I'm picking up my son & grandson this evening at 5:50 & then we're heading north to my parents' for a few days... I'm sooooooo excited!!!.. I doubt I'll be online much while we're there, but I'll check in when I get home...

hugs
  • Just home from the gym, my hair pulled back in a ponytail... not my best look, but it shows off my collar bones!..

hugs