Couts71 - progress pics

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • The first pictures was before I started IP. The second is after 9 weeks on IP and down 59.2 lbs. The third pictures is after 14 weeks and down 78.2 lbs. The fourth picture is after 21 weeks and down 96.9 lbs.

• Wow, what a difference! Great work! You look so much happier in the second photo too.
  • Lookin' good!

That is seriously impressive weight loss, especially in so short a time. IP has done great things for you. You look so much happier in the "after" pic, too!

However, your football ticker is depressing me because I have no Saints football to watch in February this year like I did last year. Ah, well--there's always the draft to get excited about, right?
  • Holy cow! That's fabulous! Your face is so much thinner as well. You must feel great!
  • Quote: The first pictures was before I started IP. The second is after 9 weeks on IP and down 59.2 lbs
    oh my gosh! look at the difference in your face! great job!
  • Great job Couts! You'll be at goal before yu know it. Very fitting that the second pic is beside the stove since you have provided us with so many great recipes. Thanks for posting!
  • Wow, you look so different already!! Keep it up!!
  • Another of your Canadian IP fan girls checking in ...

Couts!!! You look GREAT! As mamadancer said, your kitchen pic is VERY appropriate.
  • Congratulations! You are doing very well on IP.
  • Quote: The first pictures was before I started IP. The second is after 9 weeks on IP and down 59.2 lbs
    LOOK AT YOUR FACE!!! (said in a very happy OMG kind of way) -- you look fantastic - that is amazing-your whole shape is changing - you must be so proud!!!! A super duper inspiration for me
  • Dude, you look awesome! What a difference 60lbs makes--you look like a new man!

Keep going and well wishes!
  • Way to go, Couts! Lookin' good, man!
  • you look fantastic I would be smiling too with the great progress you've had... way to go!!
  • Awesome progress! Great work.
  • Quote: The first pictures was before I started IP. The second is after 9 weeks on IP and down 59.2 lbs. The third pictures is after 14 weeks and down 78.2 lbs.

Holly molly....You look amazing!!!! You must feel great congratulations, your great inspiration to us all