OMG the Difference 20 lbs makes! Before picture... SOOOO EMBARASSING

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Wow girl!! You are looking amazing. I can't believe that 20 pounds made that much of a difference - keep up the good work!
  • U Look Fantabulous ~good Job!!
  • Looking Good!!! Every pound counts and it is amazing when we look back and realize the difference 20 pounds can make. Thanks for sharing and you look amazing.
  • Girl you have nothing to be embarrassed about; what would be embarrassing is if you decided to stay that way and did nothing about it! But you are do something about it and you look great...we are about the same (height and starting weight wise) and you have just given me renewed vigor...20 lbs and you already look that darn good?!?!?! Damn girl!
  • I'll bet it was as much exercise as losing 22 pounds. What did you do to work on the abdomen? You look fantastic!
  • You look amazing!!! Congrats
  • yeah what did u do for your stomach? i do believe fat comes off from genetic places just like it goes on in genetic places. But were you doing alot of core exercises to pack it tight? awesome pic!!!! wish i could lose 22.....
  • You look wonderful. Keep it up!
  • I took up running for my main cardio because I heard its also great for your core and I also do the P90X Ab Ripper (you can find it on youtube) exercises every other day. Its a pretty hard ab routine and I still can't do all of it but will feel really proud of myself once I can. I REALLY REALLY hated my stomach and made it one of my focus areas because when I packed on the weight it went directly there. I still have a long way to go but I feel really motivated by seeing the difference in pictures.
  • Looks like so much more than 20~ You look great!
  • nice congrats!!
  • Beautiful progress!!
  • Wow! That first 20 pounds certainly didn't look that good on me! It took a good 35 for others to notice.

Good for you!
  • You look sooo good!
  • way to go you look beautiful