My journey in pictures!

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • Thank you for the inspiration!
  • Congrats on all your success. I think we need an updated pic of you in those tiny tiny size 4 jeans. You are truly an inspiration.
  • You Look Great!
    What an inspiration you are. Thanks for posting the pictures they really tell the story! You have to feel like a different person! I just finished week 4 down 18.7, cant believe how much i like this IP Program.
  • Wow, you look awesome!!

I love that first pic too, and YES, you look SO much happier!!
  • Quote: Thought I'd better start posting progress photos - just to remind my self of how far I've come and where I want to go.

UPDATED 2/21!
    LOVE your new photo - you look amazing!!!
  • Want an inspiring story your photos tell!
    Thanks so much for sharing.
  • Kudos!
    You are awesome and look fantastic!! Wht a beautiful journey in photos. So very encouraging. Thank You for all of your support and honesty.
  • Wow - you look fabulous. What an inspiration you are - and your smiles get more and more bright as the weight is melting off you.
  • Awww, thanks for the support you guys!
  • Wow!! Amazing!!
  • Quote: Oh Mrs. Dietrich - you are looking pretty good. IP is a miracle and it proves it on you. Rosemary
    Wow!!!! Your pictures are incredible too!
  • Ms. Diettrich you look wonderful!
  • You look so fabulous! Great work! Your such an inspiriation! Thank you for posting your pics!
  • wow you look great!!! what a transformation! hopefully i can reach maintenance and be able to maintain like you!
  • You look incredible! So inspirational thank you!!