10 lbs left to goal! Almost a normal bmi!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • You look awesome!
  • Thanks Lindsey and Mary!

I just realized something today! My fiance asked me to marry him in March and I chose a gown I liked that was plus sized. I never purchased it but decided I would order it when ready.

Now I gotta re think my my dress! We've just set a date for our small (30 people) simple wedding for 3 months from today
  • Congrats on the weightloss!
    And choosing a wedding dress is a wonderful way of crowning your glory! So congrats on the wedding as well!!
  • Congratulations!! You look absolutely amazing!
  • You look fabu Steph & congrats on the upcoming wedding! Happy re-dress hunting, you will look stunning on your wedding day!
  • you look great. And congrats on keeping your boobs
  • Stunning! Great job :]
  • congratulations dear
  • You look great!! You are such an inspiration to me. And congrats on the upcoming wedding!
  • Congratulations!!! You look absolutely fantastic!!!
  • congratulations on the weight loss and upcoming wedding atkins buddy! we are about the same in terms of height and starting weight so u are truly an inspiration to me.
  • I can't wait till I am at your level, lol! Congratulations and Jubilations, celebration in our nation!
  • congratulations on your loss! You look great!!
  • You look absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing. I needed some inspiration. I have been in the "is this journey ever gonna be over" funk lately.
  • That is awesome and inspiring! Congrats, and looking great!