Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 11-30-2010, 07:00 PM   #31  

Height: 5'5

wow! you are the same height as me and I can't believe how slim you look at 162
cherrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:32 AM   #32  
WhoDatChick

S/C/G: 229/189.0/150

Height: 5'7"

You look absolutely beautiful and are such an inspiration!!!! I enjoy reading your posts!!! AWESOME ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!
whodatchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:18 PM   #33  

You look terrific!!
myk98it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:55 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 151/133/125

Height: 5'4

wow, you look amazing. you really do look years younger.
AKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:58 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 180/180/130

Height: 5'3"

Carla,
I was just looking at your pictures and I just have to say, WOW!!!!!. How did you get your arms so slim and tone.? That is my biggest problem area. I know everyone is different but I really would like to do the same workout you do. You look fabulous!!!
Coqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:18 PM   #36  
started IP 11/21/2010

S/C/G: 175/155/140

Height: 5'4

Yowsa!!

LOOKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
jules26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:30 PM   #37  
Started IP 11/16/2010

S/C/G: 223/181/125

Height: 5'2"

WOW! So very u'i (beautiful). I am even more excited and determined to stick to my IP plan. Mahalo for all you are doing on these "Threads". You are helping everyone a great deal.
Phatlocalgirlnomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:58 PM   #38  
Pat R

S/C/G: 219/209/175

Height: 5'6.5"

Carla,
Been scanning the site, as I am new to IP. You are so beautiful, inspiring and helpful. Thank you!
hawndragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:44 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 235/233/150

Height: 5'6

Hot gal! Hot gal! Congratulations!!!!!!! You are so inspiring
fitgal4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:36 AM   #40  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by yossarianlives View Post
You are hot hot HOT What a transformation--I can only hope to look like you at that weight, you are amazing!
Thank you! I honestly just barely feel average now so, THANK YOU! I am sure you will look wonderful! The inner glow alone from accomplishing something so important to us changes how others see us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrown655 View Post
Carla - thanks so much for your totally inspirational story. It is stories like this that help keep us motivated. I am not sure where those extra 30 (NOT) lbs might be, but I am sure if your body wants it off it will come off. Keep updating us on your maintenance. I am so very impressed!! Beth =)
You're welcome and thank you for taking time to comment. I appreciate your compliments but, trust me, I do have 30 pounds to still go! (it's a girl thing and clothes can hide so much!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiemiller5 View Post
Wow!! you look amazing! Congrats!! And thanks for posting your pics. you are very inspiring! I am on day 3 of IP and so glad i found this forum. i was just looking at holiday recipes. thrilled with all the ideas! thx
THANKS!! I hope IP is going well for you! Have you found us on the Ideal Protein subforum? Here is the link: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelaughlove1981 View Post
WHOOP WHOOP!! you just inspired me some more! Was a little down but thanks for bringing me back up!!
I am so glad!! I was just thinking of you today! I need to send you a pm and ask about how your business plans were going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveLHaelf View Post
You look incredible! Amazing job!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliann View Post
Wow!! Excellent progress!!
Thank you! I am very happy with how things have gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridietogo View Post
One word.. WOW!

Well done! Fab job - looking amazing!
AWWW! Thank you! That is so nice to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xcharm View Post
You have the arms everyone wants!
I keep hearing that. I really am not sure how it happened my arms were the size of a small thigh when I started losing (just at 19") now they are 11.25" (inches). I am still working to have better tone but, overall, I am very happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie View Post
wow! you are the same height as me and I can't believe how slim you look at 162
Thanks! I believe it was a combination of the diet, my past history of working out and, I have a large bone structure (just a hair under 7 inches on my wrist which is bony). My BMI says I am still overweight and I am still not at a "Great" body fat but, my body fat is about 28%. I would like to get down to about 20%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatchick View Post
You look absolutely beautiful and are such an inspiration!!!! I enjoy reading your posts!!! AWESOME ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!
Thank you, Lady!! I love reading your updates too! I think the entire group on the IP chat boards is very supportive and encouraging. I am so glad you are there too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKim View Post
wow, you look amazing. you really do look years younger.
Thank you! I didn't realize how much older the weight was making me. The funny thing is I now have forehead wrinkles where I didn't when I was fatter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
Carla,
I was just looking at your pictures and I just have to say, WOW!!!!!. How did you get your arms so slim and tone.? That is my biggest problem area. I know everyone is different but I really would like to do the same workout you do. You look fabulous!!!
Thank you, Coqui! I wish I could give you something more than I did on the forum chat. I really didn't do anything special for the arms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules26 View Post
Yowsa!!

LOOKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
YOU are so special! Thanks! I love pin up gals and burlesque art. I smile every time I see your avatar! I have a few that are my "inspiration". I want to wear a "pinup" girl look for a halloween costume next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatlocalgirlnomore View Post
WOW! So very u'i (beautiful). I am even more excited and determined to stick to my IP plan. Mahalo for all you are doing on these "Threads". You are helping everyone a great deal.
Mahalo to you! I very much enjoy and gain support from all the Ideal Protein group. I just feel I am giving back what I have been given. I hope you, Jules, and Linden have a chance to encourage each other in the next few months! I wonder if you are all going to be on the same Island?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawndragon View Post
Carla,
Been scanning the site, as I am new to IP. You are so beautiful, inspiring and helpful. Thank you!
THANK YOU!! I am so enjoying your participation with the group. You are really a very nice addition and, you are so MOTIVATED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitgal4life View Post
Hot gal! Hot gal! Congratulations!!!!!!! You are so inspiring

Thank you!

THANK YOU! I very much appreciate all the compliments and feedback. At present, I am just maintaining my loss. Beginning January I will be back to the program and taking off the last of the unnecessary pounds. I will post more pictures as I meet goals along the way.

Happy Holidays to everyone!
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:38 PM   #41  
ALM
Started IP 12/01/2010

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/175

Height: 5ft 5"

You look great! You are proof that IP works which makes me want to stick to the program!!
ALM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 09:59 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 222.1/206.9/140

Height: 5'6"

Carla,

You look amazing! Thank you for posting your pictures. It is inspirational and I look forward to seeing your updated pictures in the new year.

Rock on Girl!
CC Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:39 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 199/141.8/145

Height: 5'7''

You look amazing.. Congrats on your achievements!
hippieheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:02 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 185/181/130

Height: 5' 3or4"

Lookin' good!!!
GiggleGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:37 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 228/174/155

Height: 5'9"

Default IP Beginner and New 3FC Community Member

Wow, the posts are inspiring here!

In the last 5 years I've gained over 75 pounds due to a foot injury and depression. My foot is better and I have overcome the depression thanks to a good counselor and a book called Choice Theory by William Glasser, MD.
After divorcing and getting myself stable again, I heard from my physician friend that she was very impressed with Ideal Protein's program and that many people that she knows have lost weight and kept it off. She's very picky and promotes healthy-eating. I trusted her impression and observations and found an Ideal Protein clinic 2 hours away from home.

Yesterday was my first full day and I am confident that I will benefit the way many have while using this protocol.

I like the Forum and all that it offers for support. There is no time to go to a support meeting in person, but this can be enjoyed during breaks at work!
I would write more, but time is a factor here. Glad to have joined and hope to learn, support and celebrate the progress!

Belinda
FitMe is offline   Reply With Quote