I actually started crying...

You're on Page 10 of 11
Go to
  • REMARKABLE! You look amazing; it doesnt even look likt he same person in the before and afters!!
  • All I can say is WOW! You looking amazing! - you were gorgeous before the weightloss - and you're ABSOLUTELY stunning now! SO pretty! Keep up the great work!
  • WOW...you look amazing!! Congratulations!!!
  • I am so impressed - congrats.. This is an incredible accomplishment!!
  • WOW!!! You have done an amazing job, you look fabulous! I am at the beginning of my journey, and you are truly an inspiration!
  • You look seriously fantastic. You are such an inspiration!!
  • Wow you look wonderful. You're beautiful.
  • You amaze me!!! We have similar stats, I needed to see this right now!!! thank you!!
  • OMG- You look AMAZING! I would have cried too. Wow. That's incredible. You just gave me the motivation to get off my butt and go for a walk.
  • Wow, truly amazing! Keep up the great work.
  • You look amazing!
  • You look so beautiful. I hope one day soon you can look at those older pics of yourself and not feel upset. You did the best you could at that time, and then went on to make so many positive changes in your life it sounds. You must have made quite a journey and learned much about yourself regarding goals and commitment and determination that you would not have learned had you not been through what you have. You were still a very cute girl in the befores, you just shine more now.
  • you should be so proud!!!
    Awesome awesome results!!!!

I am getting ready to have gallbladder surgery.... any advice out there?
  • Thanks!! You definitely inspired me!
  • posts like yours are why I log in so much. You truly inspire the rest of us! I can see in your expression in the after pics how much happier you are Awesome job and keep up the good work motivating the other chicks!