3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goal Photo Album (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goal-photo-album-202/)
-   -   Notice changes? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goal-photo-album/177742-notice-changes.html)

Onederchic 07-28-2009 09:11 AM

Notice changes?

The first pic is from April this year. The second pic is from today. The pants are obviously the ones I wore a year ago at 330 pounds, a size 28. I really don't see much of a difference between April and now but since I am my worst critic, I wanted to post here for some feedback plus, since my old pants are so big now, this is also a mini goal type thing, yes? ;)

And if this needs to be moved to another thread, I understand.

I look forward to any responses here :hug:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...april-july.jpg

skinnywish 07-28-2009 09:46 AM

well, i'd say the gap in the pants is definitely bigger now! and your face looks slimmer, so well done! looking good!

luvja 07-28-2009 09:48 AM

I think your face looks a little smaller :)

2behealthy 07-28-2009 10:07 AM

I think you are looking great. If you wanna get particular, your belly is definaently smaller and so is your chest and you are filling up less of those old pants cause the button appears to be a lot closer to your left side than it was in the first picture! You keep up the good work, don't let that silly mirror tell you that you are not doing a good job! I'd put one of this little hug icons here if I could figure out how to do it!

Onederchic 07-28-2009 10:09 AM

Aww thanks so much 2behealthy!!

To do the hug just type : hug : with no spaces :D :hug:

Thanks to skinnywish and luvja as well :hug::hug:

roundpeg 07-28-2009 10:20 AM

I second 2behealthy, the first thing I noticed was the position of the button and how it is migrating further over.

Great job :hug:

Onederchic 07-28-2009 10:40 AM

Thank you so very much :hug:

justaloozer 07-28-2009 12:03 PM

I agree your face DOES look slimmer and the button has definitely moved! :hug: You are awesome!

Onederchic 07-28-2009 12:08 PM

Awww, you are so sweet. Thank you very much :hug:

seagirl 07-28-2009 12:12 PM

I see a big difference in your neck and shoulders, too.

Onederchic 07-28-2009 12:13 PM

Thank you, seagirl :hug:

JulieJ08 07-28-2009 12:16 PM

You look great.

But I think it's just hard to see with that kind of comparison - super baggy pants compared to slightly more super baggy pants, KWIM? If you take a picture with clothes that fit closely or are even a bit tight, it will be easy to see when they get loose!

Onederchic 07-28-2009 12:32 PM

Thank you, Julie.

After reading your response, I did this -

I have a pair of those Jerzee nylon type pants (yes, I know they are nothing exciting and I will not wear them outside the house :rofl:). They are a size large. The legs have snaps all the way down. I tried them on a couple months ago. I could get them up but when I walked snaps kept coming apart. I tried them on after reading your reply and they fit and no longer come unsnapped when I move :D

jendiet 07-28-2009 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2behealthy (Post 2847715)
I think you are looking great. If you wanna get particular, your belly is definaently smaller and so is your chest and you are filling up less of those old pants cause the button appears to be a lot closer to your left side than it was in the first picture! You keep up the good work, don't let that silly mirror tell you that you are not doing a good job! I'd put one of this little hug icons here if I could figure out how to do it!

i agree with these observations plus..your shoulders are less rounded and your face is tighter and younger looking!

you look great. I like the hair cut you are sporting now. That other style wasn't the most flattering to your face as the widest part of the cut was at your jowls. Your neck is also a lot slimmer.

jendiet 07-28-2009 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieJ08 (Post 2848043)
You look great.

But I think it's just hard to see with that kind of comparison - super baggy pants compared to slightly more super baggy pants, KWIM? If you take a picture with clothes that fit closely or are even a bit tight, it will be easy to see when they get loose!

totally agree with this: Plus it give you a chance to show off that NEW BOD!