My Journey - Pics

You're on Page 6 of 29
Go to
  • Hehe thank you
  • You are such an inspiration to me! I fell off the weight loss bandwagon, but I'm hopping back on again!

We are the same height and almost the same weight (almost, I'm 1 lb heavier)! I'm totally going to keep an eye on you to keep you going and I hope you do the same with me!
  • Of course I will be! Thank you so much
  • Awesome job Girl! You look Fantabulous!
    Cute hair also! I am always afraid to cut mine but The cut looks so cute on you!
  • Quote: Of course I will be! Thank you so much
    You're very welcome!
  • Quote: Awesome job Girl! You look Fantabulous!
    Cute hair also! I am always afraid to cut mine but The cut looks so cute on you!

Thank you
  • Wow.. you look fantastic!! Your face is just glowing in your new pictures. Keep up the good work, Hon.
  • Thanks!!
  • Your are so welcome girl! 130 lbs lost~IS Just so dang inspiring to me and look at you Being such a little hottie~I am so proud of you!
  • Wow, you look amazing!! What a transformation!!!!
  • Thanks soo sooo much Lori259 and BUBBIE
  • Awesome job! You look great. Especially love you hair!

I do have a question about your hair. Did you cut it based on how you felt about you weight loss, or did it not have anything to do with that? My friends and I were discussing how heavier women tend to hang on to/hide behiind their long hair, only to get the courage to change styles once they lose weight.
  • Thank you very much

I did get it cut once I lost a significant amount of weight. I too felt it was something I could "hide" behind but no more hiding
  • holy cow!! you look amazing in that last pic.
    You've come a long way, great job!!!
  • Aww thanks so much