My Journey - Pics

You're on Page 5 of 29
Go to
  • you look great! well done!
  • Thank you
  • WOW!! I just love the last pic. Flirty and triumphant!! and that fitted red top looks so good. Your little doggies must be thinking 'where is our mama?"
  • LOL! Most likely . Though only one of the doggies is mine . Thank you so much
  • You look fantastic!
  • Thank you!!
  • Michelle, the look on your face says it all, what an incredible difference a year can make, wow, that made my day!! congratulations!!
  • Aww thank you so much!!
  • Wow!! Just wanted to take a peek at your progress pics and am glad I did! You look awesome!! You must feel so much better being where you're at now... What an inspiration you are!!!
  • I really do feel 1000% better. Thank you so much for the great, encouraging comments, you rock
  • WOWeee ... what a transformation -- you look like a different person; plus as you go along, you are looking younger and younger in each picture. I agree -- you look awesome and so happy in that cute red blouse. Now, I'm off to read your story for some tips; and thanks for sharing your journey with us ...
  • Awww you are welcome and thank you sooo much!!!
  • OMG Michelle I just realised you are like one poop away from Onederland hahahaahaha

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGooodness how happy you must be!!!

• Thank you!! Exciting and frustrating! I've been at 200 for about 2 weeks now so the other day we tossed out the scale here and I decided I won't be letting the numbers on the scale monitor if I am successful or not . I have felt liberated ever since
  • Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!