3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goal Photo Album (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goal-photo-album-202/)
-   -   My Journey - Pics (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goal-photo-album/174812-my-journey-pics.html)

EarthShaker 10-11-2009 10:12 AM

Thank you so very much for posting this.

Congratulations on your wonderful achievement and thank you so much for sharing.

It's inspiring.

Thank you!

(I don't think I said thank you enough so thank you!)

Onederchic 10-11-2009 10:22 AM

Aww you're welcome and thank you so so much :hug::hug:

leeway 10-11-2009 10:30 PM

I think your name should be changed to WONDERchic!!! What an inspirational story - it has it all - challenges, determination, victories, love and even precious puppy dogs - what more do we need to gain strength from your example?!

I've only been here a few weeks and am mostly definitely in the "before" mode - but I have been logging on to read the weight loss journeys of so many brave and generous people whose sharing has meant the difference between me staying on track or not. In those times we all have experienced - the times where you try to rationalize a snack or a treat with some insane lie - I hop on board and read and read and before I know it any thought of cheating is gone with the wind. Thank you for being one of those stories.

Keep up the good work and your support of so many people here - you have not only made a difference in your life but also in others.

Onederchic 10-11-2009 10:31 PM

Awww you are so very sweet. Thank you!! :hug::hug:

TIARA 10-17-2009 04:24 AM

...congratulations... now im motivated thankz...

Onederchic 10-17-2009 10:23 AM

Thank you, Tiara :hug:

CapriPants 10-17-2009 10:58 PM

Wow You Look Amazing!!!!!!!!! You Get It Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onederchic 10-17-2009 11:02 PM

Hehe, thank you :D

shcirerf 10-18-2009 12:02 AM

Ya know, if you keep this up, you're gonna make the rest of us look bad. LOL!

It's late here, but remind me I need to pm you!:hug:

Onederchic 10-18-2009 12:08 AM

Thank you so much and umm..okay, I will pm you to pm me, heh :hug:

Stella 10-18-2009 06:33 AM

Wow! WOW!

Your transformation is amazing, truely amazing! How on Earth did you do this in such a short timespan?

I so want to show your photos to my friend who is roughly your starting weight and does not know where to start...

Onederchic 10-18-2009 09:52 AM

Thank you very much :hug:

Counting calories and exercise have been my weapons of choice ;).

I don't mind if you show my pictures to your friend. I put them here so maybe I could inspire someone who thinks it can't be done :) :hug:

patsue 10-18-2009 11:27 AM

Hooray for you! What's your secret for staying motivated? Besides your obvious success? You're looking great! Are you on a specific diet? And do you exercise?

Onederchic 10-18-2009 11:29 AM

patsue -

Thank you very much.

I think for me it is more about determination and not motivation..I am just determined this time to lose weight and be happy and be healthy so it keeps me going.

As far as a specific diet, no, I don't do diets..I am on a lifestyle change. I eat low calorie, healthy foods..I count calories and yes, I do exercise, 5 days a week, 90 minutes each day though they are broken up over the day into 30 minute sessions.

shcirerf 10-18-2009 12:05 PM

pm'd you!:D