My 15 lb loss so far (with pictures)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi ladies...

I decided that I should post a progress pic. To be honest, I've never done that before. Hopefully you can see a difference. It might be kinda hard to tell, since in the first pic, I am wearing a fleece thing and in the second pics I am wearing a bathing suit or summer clothes... but hopefully it's still somewhat representative of the change:

Before:

After:

After:

I can feel and see a difference... but today I am having one of those "down" days where I don't feel very good about my weight loss. So, I figured I would post progress pics and try to make myself feel better, lol. I just need to keep going!
  • I can totally see a difference.Look at you slim hips and waist.I love the yellow on you.And a cute puppiy to boot!!!!!!!!
  • Thank you! And thank you for the cute puppy comment too.. that was her graduation from puppy training classes... she was such a goober in that class, always trying to start trouble :-P
  • You look amazing!!! Congrats, all the hard work is paying off! Your waist looks sooo much smaller!
  • Cute kid...and pup!
  • Looking good!
  • hottie!
  • You look terrific!!Keep up the good work.
  • AWW..you are so pretty--and you look really, really good! YAY you!
  • You look fantastic! Can definitely see a difference, congrats
  • You can sooooooooo tell a difference!! Well done and keep up the good work!!! I've just started my journey, but I can imagine that you need to keep your head high, even on your worst days!
  • Thank you so much everyone! The encouraging comments keep me going
  • Wow!!! You look fabulous!!! Keep on doing what you're doing!
  • I can really see a difference, especially in your midsection. Congratulations on your loss!!!
  • You look fantastic