Half Way to Goal

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Down 30.6
    30.4 to GO

My journey started on December 15th and I hope to be at goal on July 1st.

UPDATED May 20, 2009
    I'm down another 10 lbs. Although it has come off much slower and I know I won't be at goal by July I am feeling very good about the changes I have made.

• wow! it's amazing how much of a difference 30lbs can make. Congrats!
  • !! There's a huge difference in your stomach. HOW DID YOU DO IT? Haha.
  • wow! what a difference! you go girl! I wish I was half way to goal!!!!! you can do it!!!
  • Wow what a tremendous difference, especially in your upper arms and stomach. you look great!
  • Wow, what a fantastic difference! Thanks for posting such inspiring pictures.
  • Congratulations! You look great.
  • Wow, you look FABULOUS!!! You have amazing legs! Im so jealous. Keep up the great work!
  • Thanks everyone!!!

It really has helped to take weekly pictures; even a 2 lb. loss can be seen.

As for how I do it; I am a calorie counter (under 1500) nothing excluded; however, not ALL calories are created equal. My workout routine includes one hour on the treadmill 6 days a week. After completing C25K a few weeks ago M-W-F have been my "run" days. I also do Bowflex on those days.

Thanks again for all your kind comments.
  • WOW! You look incredible! Keep up the great work!
  • yeah! you look awesome...I bet hiking keeps those gams looking great too.

I think strength training is wonderful to tone as you lose..and I think you are a good example of that..what an inspiration!
  • That is amazing!!! Congrats!

Everyday I come to the 3FC boards to get motivation- you did it for me today! I know I can do it, too!!!!
  • Great job! Nice legs!
  • Your thighs and abdomen have shrunk a lot, good for you!
  • The difference is very noticeable. Keep up the good work