what 30.8 less looks like

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • So Even though it is only a 5.3 lb difference from last month I still thought I'd post my before and today current pics! Since I do every 9th of the month!

this is what 30.8 lbs less looks like on me!

first one 307 second one today at 276.2

• Hi Maria- You are looking AWESOME!! It's really noticeable, especially in your face. Congratulations, you're doing SO great!
  • Looking great! Really fantastic keep up the great work. Congratulations Maria!
  • Congratulations!
    Yes, it really shows in your face (which was very pretty anyway) (and still is!) but how telling is the second set of pictures! Before, there was a gap between top and bottom; after, they fit! Excellent!
  • You are so pretty, and WOW! The first thing I noticed was that your face has totally changed, and second that your shoulders look a lot narrower! You're slimming down all over the place! :P

I only just started with the weight loss thing a week ago, so it's awesome seeing others who started at a similar weight to me, and are making good progress in their journey! I joined the forums less than an hour ago and can already see that his site is excellent for encouragement and inspiration!

And I have to say that it's kind of a relief to find that Im not the only person out there with "revealing" progress pics! Yay! Haha

Congratulations on the transformation you've made so far! Your progress is really encouraging.

Bless,
    H.
  • Wow, congratulations! It's really noticeable in your face. And I see big differences your arms and shoulders, too.
  • Maria,

You look so good! Great work! I can really see a difference.
  • Your doing great. I see it in your face.
  • You look fantastic! Nice work.

....and your lipstick/gloss is really pretty on you!
  • thanks you guys! your so sweet! The make up also helps me look much better..LOL.. I had just came home from church when I took the pics. hence why I was so dressed up... and I was so stoked that my belly wasn't sticking out of the swim suit! and it does cover it actually! cant wait until it actually fits though! It's a size 20 swim suit and I wear 22/24 normally so probably in about 10-15 more lbs it should fit like it should!
  • you look fantastic maria! congrats on your accomplishment!
  • You look great, congrats!
  • Ow ow! Lookin HOT!
  • you are doing amazing........keep going, I will be watching you for inspration!!!
  • thanks guys! you all rock!