what 30.8 less looks like

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Congrats! I know how you feel with these mini-goals I am down 30lbs in 2 months and feel great...keep up the great work
  • -Congratulations-Keep up the great work!
  • A huge thumbs up to you. My friend wanted me to take pictures in a bathing suit and I told her no way. But after seeing yours and the difference you have made I think I should have too. Its one thing to have clothed pics but with the bathing suit ones I can see all over where you have lost.
    What a great job!!!! Wow..... Im in awe!!! Great job chicky!
  • thanks!
  • I can really see a difference in your face, arms & mid section! You are an inspiration
  • Maria - you can really tell a difference - your face is definitely slimmer (and it's not just the makeup), your upper arms are slimmer and of course the tummy - YEAH YOU! I haven't even dared to look for a bathing suit for the summer, but that's soon - I am not going to let my fear of being seen in public in less than a moomoo stop me from doing what I love. At least not this year! GULP!!!! You're absolutely beautiful and can't wait to read more successful posts - you'll be beating them off with a stick soon. Thanks for keeping us newbies inspired!
  • awesome job!
    I also wanted to compliment your makeup...you chose very flattering shades for your skin tone.
    looking good