About 60 lbs down (full body pictures AHHH!)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Here are some before pictures... I was around my highest weight in these... About 340-335 lbs Notice I didn't let anyone take very many full body shots..

This is me today (November 20th 2008) at 280 pounds. I'm SO big up top(and I don't mean my boobs lol). Ew. I'm wearing the same shirt from the last picture of me from a side view hugging my best friend. I look horrible lol, but I figured I would share seeing as I have never posted a full body picture yet.

• wow you look great! good job!
  • You look great! Keep it up!
  • Thanks girls. I've still got a loooooong way to go, but I KNOW I'll get there
  • Wow!
    Aren’t you glad you took those before pics??? The same shots you hated you now use to give you motivation...
    I am very happy for you... I want see pics of you in the future... I am sure they will look even better!!!
  • Congratulations firstly on the 63lb weight loss that is a great achievement. Secondly you are looking fantastic and you can see the transformation between the photographs.

I wish now that I had a before shot of myself to see how I had changed. Believe you me they are a great reference to see how you progression is going on your weight loss journey.

Thanks for sharing your weight loss photographs with us on 3fc and be an inspiration to others
  • You are doing AWESOME. And you do NOT look horrible. There is such a difference already. Keep it up girl!
  • wow, great job!
  • You have made awesome progress!!!
  • You look great! The difference is amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • Wow! What a difference! Keep up the good work!
  • You look absolutely fantastic girl! Your arms, your tummy, your face... everything! Good job!
  • Oh my goodness! Such a MAJOR difference! Very inspiring!!!
  • Absolutely awesome effort, luvja! Keep up the good work. The difference is remarkable.
  • You look fantastic! Keep up the good work.... something I can't seem to do. I'm jealous. I can't even lose 5 pounds.