About 60 lbs down (full body pictures AHHH!)

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Wat to go!! We are a work in progress you know!!! Keep it up!
  • Good work. Way to do it! The water looks great too as I sit here shivering!
  • Wow, that's amazing! You look AWESOME! The difference is amazing!
  • You should take pride in this accomplishment! Let people oogle those old pics of you and say, "Yep, that was me, but not anymore!" There's nothing to be ashamed of! You've come a long way, let that be your motivator.
  • Awesome!!!!! It looks like you went down half your size...seriously. I commend you. Keep up the good work. Never stop!
  • Holy moly!
    What a great job! Do you have emphysema from smoking by any chance? That is known to cause a "barrel" chest look.
  • I think you are looking fantastic! That is one shapely, feminine apple you're rocking.
  • Congratulations! I can already see a huge difference in your body, you should be very very proud of yourself.
  • Quote: Holy moly!
    What a great job! Do you have emphysema from smoking by any chance? That is known to cause a "barrel" chest look.

Ummm... No....
    I have GIANT chest bones though. I don't know what thats about. My collar bones are huge compared to my friends. I am large framed I guess?. Plus, as you can see, I gain all my weight UP TOP basically.
  • Now you got me all paranoid that I have emphysema or some fatal disease!
  • You are doing great! I can see a big difference in your progress pictures. Congrats!
  • What a difference!! You look fabulous!
  • wow, you are doing a great job!
  • What an amazing difference!!! Looking good woman!!
  • That's fabulous! You're doing such an awesome job!!!!