Getting there!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So I reached a goal recently which I called the "little black dress" goal. I wanted to share some photos. I will add a b4 after I post this (I cant seem to find one)

• And the B4's~

• Holy S***. Are you sure you are the same person? It's like night and day girl! You just look amazing and that dress is gorgeous! Keep up the awesome work!!!!
  • OMG girl!!!!
    You look AMAZING!!!! Congrats!
  • you are gorgeous!!
  • You look fantastic! Congratulations on your success!
  • You look like a completely different person! I had to keep going back and forth, its amazing! What an accomplishment, very inspiring.
  • Thank you all sooooooo much!! I love this site, it is so inspiring and at the same time its nice to be able to share accomplishments from people who know what this is like and how hard it is.

My next goal is to surpass my original goal which is 155 or lower by my Miami trip in february. I think I can lose at least 8lbs by then. Maybe even get some definition? Not sure but I am most excited for being able to post in the "Goal" photo album when I finally reach my ultimate weight! This site is what kept me going!! I want you all to know that, I truley appreciate each and everyone of your stories and praise!!!
  • I found another more recent pic. Halloween! I am the one in red holding the fake gun hahah!

• Wow! You look beautiful! Congrats!

Btw, that is one hottie you have on your arm!
  • Quote: Wow! You look beautiful! Congrats!

Btw, that is one hottie you have on your arm!
    HAHA!! Thank you! I like to think I have good taste in men! And he is a good guy who supported me through the weight gain and then loss. 4 years in April! YAY!
  • You look amazing! (Also, dark hair really suits you -- I love your cut and color!) Congratulations!
  • Quote: Holy S***. Are you sure you are the same person? It's like night and day girl!
    I second that!!!! DAMN!
  • Found Some More that I thought I would share. Mind you I am a goof when it comes to taking pictures of myself! LOL!

1st one I am being a big dork
    2nd one is when I first dies my hair black
    3rd is about 5 lbs or so ago
    4th is 1 week ago and by far my favorite!!! That skirt is HOT!!
    5th again is Halloween

• Wow what a change between the before and afters. You look stunning keep up the great work. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey and reaching your goals along the way.