Almost there - pics of the new old me

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • MamaSpank ...you rock...what a fabulous change you have given to your body and you look so young and so good. Keep up your spirit and keep going and when you reach your goal remember its like a baby you have given birth to...you have to now maintain, nurture and constantly care for it.

I'm so happy to see people reach their goals...its simply amazing to see how much humans can do when they are determined to. Just like others you are a big inspiration and I'm happy for you
  • You look amazing!!!
  • You look great! Congratulations!
  • You look totally wonderful-- you should be so proud of yourself. And your baby is adorable.
  • Your looking great keep it up!!!!!!
  • Good work! You look great!!
  • You look amazing! I'm jealous of how toned you are. I need to start jogging again. Congrats!
  • You look great!
  • You look so fabulous. You should feel very proud!
  • toned arms AND tight, defined legs!! You rock!
  • Excellent! Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing here!
  • you look amazing. Good Going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mama, you look great! Funny thing... I looked at pics first and then read your post. I thought you had on a black mini and "school girl" knee socks, until I read it was your softball uniform. Too cute.

Keep up the excellent work - very inspiring!
  • I love it, Walking2lose! I think I might suggest that for our next uniform. By the way, great name. Thank you guys so much for all the support; I get on here just about every day, and I get great tips and more motivation just by reading and writing about weight loss. I have decided I am going to do a 5K in October. I usually run 3.5 miles three to four times a week anyways; might as well try a different terrain and get a free t-shirt. Softball season will be coming to a close at the end of September. So I think I might get a membership for a few months at the Y.
  • I agree with PunchBuggy, you have inspired me to try to step up my running! You look so defined now after losing over 50 lbs! Your skin just tightened up on it's own? How great is that?