Wooo! Eleven pounds to GOAL!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My main mini goal was to be able to buy jeans that actually FIT well. This has been a several YEAR long struggle for me, and honestly ended up in tears every single shopping trip because of it. I had to settle for mens jeans, and I felt short, fat, and manly. My guy prefers more feminine chicks, and I absolutely hated feeling so unattractive. But this weekend, I spent 75 bucks on the greatest jeans I've ever owned in my entire life. They actually FIT and look GIRLY. I could not be any happier. So here's a pic!

• You are so cute and look GREAT!
  • Thanks!!
  • you look great
  • Congratulations!
    keep up the good work, what brand of jeans did you buy ?
  • Wow! You look great- and very girly!
  • The jeans were from The Buckle. The store does free alterations on their merchandise, which is absolutely perfect for me since I have ridiculously short legs (wearing heals in that picture ) and they alter them to keep the same base stitching as if they were made just for you. I'm SO in love with these jeans, and this store!! Thanks for all the compliments
  • You look awesome! And that's good to know about the Buckle. I didn't realize they did free alteration. That's great! I'm short too (I don't know why I say too---I'd love to be 5'5" like you) and shortening jeans yourself is NOT easy.
  • good job, i like the jeans!
  • I love your jeans, fashionista.
  • Being a Levi's kind of guy myself, for most of my 54 years on this earth, I think I can say with some expertise IGLOO GIRL that you look fabulous!

I spent last night in Las Vegas with Angie and her sisters....one was wearing her "man jeans" as she called them...she was still getting hit on!

It is all about confidence sometimes....you have that! and as far as the look...

you got it!
  • Hahahaha!

Thanks Ladies and EZ!!
  • You are so welcome IGLOO GIRL!
  • You look awesome! Now all you need is a cowboy hat and one of those miniature horses that Elvis owned.

Seriously, you're so skinny!
  • Thanks!!

I'll work on the mini horse. Right now I've got a mini dachshund which will just have to make due,