Lucky 13... 113, that is!

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I've never posted before and after pictures anywhere before so I figured I might as well start now. No time like the present! I started at 298 pounds and now weigh 185. I've lost 113 pounds lost with 45 left to go. I can do it! I'm not an "after" yet but I sure do feel good as a "so far".

Before 1

Before 2

Now

Now

Shots 1 and 2 were taken at Niagara Falls in October of 2006. I started my journey to a healthier lifestyle in late November 2006 (about 18 months ago). I weighed 298 pounds at that time. I may have gone over 300 at one point or another but I guess I will never know for sure.

Shot 3 was taken a few weeks ago when I bought a new outfit and shoes for myself. I would guestimate that I weigh 190 in that picture.

Shot 4 was taken last week after I ran up the Rocky Steps in Philadelphia for the first time ever! Yeah!! 185 pounds and feeling great so far.

====================

Edit: August 14, 2008

I decided to include some "face" pictures where two of them include my boyfriend. He has been eating healthier and working out with me--we're both dedicated to getting healthy.

The first is from Summer 2006, right before I started to change my lifestyle. The second is summer 2007, one year in, and the third is from a few weeks ago.

Summer 2006

Summer 2007

Summer 2008

He's adorable and also doing very well.
  • Woot!

You look great! Love the hair color, too! (And the shooooes!)
  • Thank you! I was born a blonde and have been a blonde my entire life but I needed a change. My boyfriend loves it and my father hates it! Success!
  • WTG! You look marvelous more confident too! Love the new outfit in pic 3 uber cute, but i bet it's too big now. Keep up the great work!
  • You look great!

I also like the outfit in pic #3. I think you look like quite the fashion plate, and I loooooooooove those shoes, too!
  • Omgoodness! You look so pretty! and thin...woohoo! You are doing so great, keep it up, I'm so happy for you...great job!
  • Wow! Your pix are really inspirational! It's so cool that you ran the steps, too!
  • Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Congratulations!
  • Thanks ladies! Your support means a lot especially since I still have a ways to go yet.

Here's a better shot of the shoes. I love them! I bought them first and built the outfit around them.

• Quote: ........ and my father hates it!....
    Us dads are like that ...you look GREAT! He must be so proud of you!
  • Quote: Us dads are like that ...you look GREAT! He must be so proud of you!
    He is very proud. He just prefers his "little girl" as a blonde in pigtails.
  • Well done you look fantastic. Cool shoes too!!!!!
  • Amazing
    Wow you look great congrats. I am sure you can make it to your goal weight look how far you have come already.

• WOW! What an amazing job you've done, keep up the good work!! You look like such a bright, cheery person!