I'm finally overweight!!!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • You look fantastic! Congratulations.
  • Wow! You look really good already, and I agree with the others, You don't look overweight to me. You are going to look amazing when you reach goal. Keep going girl!!! You can do it.
  • waw you look already great! i don't think you are overweight at all!
  • Thanks everyone! I wasn't sure about posting pictures, but all the comments have been really nice to hear!! Thank you!
  • WOWWWW!

You have an amazing shape. You're super inspiring!
  • Woohoo Crazynette
    I am green with envy but I am also proud of you. You look great!

WOO HOO WOO HOO CRAZYNETTE---YOU DID IT!!
  • wow! you look thin to me!
  • Goodness, when I was what 240 I always thought 'at least I am not obese', and declared myself 'overweight' at 200. I am not at my goal yet, but at 160 I call myself thin or normal! I suppose everyone has a different meaning to the words, but well done nonetheless!
  • Congrats! You look fantastic!!!
  • I also say that you don't look overweight at all now!! Huge congrats to you for your hard work - it's really paid off and I also agree that if you look that good at 160, anything below that you'll look model slim!
  • wow! you look amazing!
  • GORGEOUS!

inside and out!.....see you in the "baseball thread"
  • Thanks to everyone!! It means a lot!!
  • Wow! You look fantastic. That is an amazing transformation. You don't look overweight to me. You give me hope. I am 5'2" also and it is wonderful to see people my height look so good at "just overweight". You should be very proud!
  • Sign me up!
    If this is what "overweight" looks like, please sign me up!

I just started a few weeks ago, but I totally am looking forward to the day that I would be obese, but not extremely obese, and then hopefully, "just" overweight, like you.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. They are encouraging!