Getting there slowly but surely!

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to
  • You look fabulous. Loving the hair too.
  • Thanks guys and well done to all of you on your weight loss so far
  • Wow you look really good congrats!!! I hope to also post some good before and after pics soon

• Didaz, the time will go SO fast and before you know it you'll be like "wow, I've lost 30/40/50 lbs" and it will be a shock that it went so fast!
    I've still got a heck of a way to go but it's getting easier as time goes by.
    You'll be at your goal in no time!
  • Congratulations, I'm only new to the site and I've found your pictures so insipring....
  • Quote: Congratulations, I'm only new to the site and I've found your pictures so insipring....
    Heya, thank you so much and to 3FC!
  • You look great and certainly don't look like you've got a 'heck of a way to go'.
    Please don't set your target by a number on a scale. I struggled when I was young to get to a weight that was more like my peers even though I felt (and probably looked fine). For some of us however even at 5'4" (which I am as well) 9 stone is not a realistic goal.

Kitty
  • Quote: You look great and certainly don't look like you've got a 'heck of a way to go'.
    Please don't set your target by a number on a scale. I struggled when I was young to get to a weight that was more like my peers even though I felt (and probably looked fine). For some of us however even at 5'4" (which I am as well) 9 stone is not a realistic goal.

Kitty
    I agree with that but I really have no idea what I will look like at that weight so I have made my targets flexible (if I think I look good at 140lbs I'll maintain there instead of going lower)
    I got really thin before for only a few months but I don't know what weight I was so I'm just kind of playing it by ear (I'm not the type of person who feels bothered when they reset their goals!)
  • hey, nice to see another indie chick on here! Nice work, really impressive, I like your style as well. I agree with what you were saying about flexible targets - I am just waiting to get to weight where I feel comfortable and I'm not still covered in flab, cellulite and puffiness! I had never thought I could be unhappy at the size I am now when I was bigger, but I can see my body still isn't healthy and right yet, so I've got to keep going.
    Btw, on the milk thing have you tried reduced fat? I am not a huge milk drinker but I am a tea and coffee addict, and I switched to reduced fat or 2% when I started dieting and I was not too bothered by the difference.
  • Quote: hey, nice to see another indie chick on here! Nice work, really impressive, I like your style as well. I agree with what you were saying about flexible targets - I am just waiting to get to weight where I feel comfortable and I'm not still covered in flab, cellulite and puffiness! I had never thought I could be unhappy at the size I am now when I was bigger, but I can see my body still isn't healthy and right yet, so I've got to keep going.
    Btw, on the milk thing have you tried reduced fat? I am not a huge milk drinker but I am a tea and coffee addict, and I switched to reduced fat or 2% when I started dieting and I was not too bothered by the difference.
    Yeah it is very important to have the attitude that your goals or targets are flexible!

I looked at your pics and story and you look great! Congratulations on your loss so far.

I have tried skimmed milk but I'm not that keen and it's still got quite a few calories and fat in it so I'm just gunna forget milk (except in cereal) and stick to water and diet Cokes
  • Looking great! Keep it up!
  • Thank you!
  • Woo I met my birthday goal of 154lbs by 2nd May and I got there a week early!
    Here are some pics of me at 154

• yOU ARE SO PRETTY, YOU LOOK AWESOME!!
  • Thank-you so much!