100lbs Lost as of Today...

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • ...so, it's time to be accountable for my achievement, and not just my slip-ups! I have avoided photos for as long as I can remember; I also didn't plan to post ANY pictures until meeting my goal weight, but this might be a very good time to remind myself how far I've come. I guess I'll post more when I DO reach goal! Thanks to all you wonderful people who continue to support me - and each other! - on this life-changing journey! Forty three weeks so far, and one hundred pounds lost. It's very surreal!

First pic I am about 280lbs (I started losing at 278, but I'm sure I was heavier here); the second is actually from Nov 1st '07 and I have lost another 17lbs since then, but I don't have a more up-to-date picture yet!! I doubt it would look much different, though.

EDIT: I am adding full body shots as part of the process, and part of the process of acceptance. The first is from Oct '05 (gorgeous, wasn't I? ) and the last from this afternoon.

• HOLY MOLY!!! Geez woman, you look so FAB!!! I know you feel oh so awesome. I'm so happy for you AND so PROUD of you. What an amazing and inspiring transition. Oh, and I'm sure the 17 lb. difference would be noticeable. Keep up the good work!!!
  • WOWIE!!!! Way to go!!! That is sooooo awesome! That shows how hard you worked and how dedicated you are to getting healthier!
  • OMG!! Holy smoke Heather! You are so HOT!!

I am so happy for you!! You are just beautiful! Thank you for sharing your journey with us over the past few months. Thank you for always being supportive and inspiring. You deserve to look this great because of all you've done the past year no matter what curve balls were thrown your way. Way to go! Now go treat yourself to some well deserved pampering today! I insist!
  • WOW! Heather you look fabulous and you look like you FEEL fabulous! Good for you. I totally understand what you said about posting your pics ~ but I am glad you did!

Thanks for inspiring me today!
  • You look amazing!!
  • Congratulations! I am truly inspired. What an awesome transformation, Heather. Thanks for sharing!
  • Fabulous!!! Very exciting!!! You must be so proud of yourself! Very inspiring!
    Thank you!
  • Incredible! You look AMAZING, girl! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • Awesome achievement! You are doing so great! Way to go!!!
  • wow!!!
    i just joined but i am saying to you GO GIRL you look WONDERFUL i know it was a uphill battle but it looks all worth it...i have 50 possibly 60 to get off,,,any encouraging words for me???
  • Heather, you look like your mother in your before picture! Yours are some of the most dramatic before and afters I've ever seen! I can't believe you've lost another 17 pounds since the second picture. We're all anxiously awaiting updates!

Well done, chickie!
  • Thanks so much for sharing your AMAZING transformation. It is so difficult to "put your self out there" for all the world to see; it is a very giving thing to do, and we all appreciate it.

Pictures are what make your amazing work real for all of us, and so many of us need it...just to see for ourselves that someone can do it....as for the way you look now, it has all been said beautifully....wow...no......come to think of it........ it has not been sufficiently expressed; I think words fail here.......the pictures say it all!

I am so happy for you!
  • Holy crap! You are HOT! Congrats on the amazing transformation, you look amazing!
  • Congratulations! You look amazing! It gives me hope that I can also reach that goal one day also! Amazing Job!