31 DOWN and MAINTAINING

• Well it has been 5 months since I started my "journey of better choices". I have maintained a 30-31 pound loss since November 1st. Here I am at 170.
  • Congratulations firstly on the weight loss and secondly for maintaining that weight loss that is a great achievement. Your looking great as well

You are an inspiration to others here on 3fc that making healthier food choices that you can turn things around. Thanks for sharing your photographs with us on 3fc.
  • Congrats to you!!!! Your look great!
  • Congratulations you are doing great! I am just starting out on maintainence myself, I just hope that I can do as well.
  • Congratultions
    Congratulations for the loss, and

Congratulations for maintaining.

• Way to go, you look great!
  • Congrats Gary,
    Way to go, you lil LOSER!!!! Ha ha ha, I mean that in the best way of course.
    Next week will be my 10 month maintaining my loss as well, so I will make a post then. Cheers to us both!!! Mine is cheap wine & yours is Corona I remember reading it in all your posts, so lets tip these bottles back & drink to us! ....Only 1 bottle each though, so we can continue MAINTAINING while moderately celebrating our losses!
    ~evilwomaniamshe
  • You look simply fabulous! Purty dawgies, too!
  • Thank you Ladies...you are all too kind!