Ez Still Gets Hot Chicks!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • I would say come ANYTIME MARE except they only have it every other month! So you have to schedule it! The Viking Fest was so much fun!
  • Just for the record...I am 6 ft tall...my wife is 5 ft 5 inches....she was wearing heels and at the high slope of the driveway...she is CUTE...but not tall!

We do have a lot of fun together....she owns me.

She doesn't "get" my humor...but she loves me anyway!
  • awk lucky u EZ!! Hang onto that one
  • I have to hang on to her KID ~ she's too good of a friend with my ex-wife...plus she is the only one with the bank card to get cash...I couldn't get very far with the allowance she gives me...

how she was able to get my paycheck automatically deposited into her account I'll never know...
  • lol at gary...you guys look great!
  • You're really handsome, your wife is beautiful...great pics!
  • You're such a cute couple!

Congrats on the loss!!!
  • Gorgeous couple!
  • Thank you all so much ~ YOU ALL are my inspiration!
  • LOL Congrats! You look great!
  • Thanks Jeni...and you are looking pretty darn cute yourself! What an inspiration to others!
  • Ow ow, you both look marvelous! What a stunning couple
  • You look great!! congrats!!
  • You were handsome before, look at you now....
    But I can't decide who's more adorable -- what are the dog's names again so I can decide!!

You are an adorable couple -- I bet you are pretty famous around town, I think you must always be the life of the party!!!
  • Quote: Ow ow, you both look marvelous! What a stunning couple
    Thank you SHANE...not sure about stunning...but we do enjoy each other....well, sometimes I don't make her too mad!

Quote: You look great!! congrats!!
    Thank you and by the way... your new look..puts mine to shame! You are awesome!

Quote: You were handsome before, look at you now....
    But I can't decide who's more adorable -- what are the dog's names again so I can decide!!

Handsome...humm...need new glasses there SHELBY! The dogs names ~ top right is Rylee...bottom left is Reba...both girls almost 4 yrs. old...Reba in Dec. Rylee in Jan.

You are an adorable couple -- I bet you are pretty famous around town, I think you must always be the life of the party!!!
    I have lived in my town since 1966...my kids are well known...I am not. I am actually pretty shy....but I can be amusing at times....you should see me try to act sophisticated around the "suits"....I am a beer and T-shirt kind of guy....Angie can fit in anywhere.....I am like the "Everybody Loves Raymond" episode where he gets caught putting food down his pants