Down 21 pounds

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I can't believe I am posting pictures of myself in my underwear on the internet, but this is something I've been wanting to do since I reached the half way mark. These are very personal, but this whole journey has been personal, and I feel as if I have shared it with all of you guys. So, I wanted to share my halfway pictures with you as well. Last time I weighed in was Wednesday and as of then I was down 21 pounds, tomorrow is my official weigh in day so we'll see if I lost anymore this week. The first picture was taken about 2 years ago, I was up around 190, I don't know for sure because I didn't get on the scale often. I don't count that as my starting weight, because I lost 10 of it in a very unhealthy way and kept it off for about a year. It wasn't until about a year ago, I decided to completely change my lifestyle and for the first time in my life began to eat healthy and exercise regularly. Not as a "diet" but as a new lifestlye. I say my starting weight is 180, but really at one point I was 10 pounds heavier. Not only am I healthier and happier, my self esteem has leaped! I'm not at goal yet, but I feel good about how I look, and I even wore a bikini this summer! So, here's the pics, I can't wait to post my goal pictures, hopefully they're not too far away!

Me at 180, the very night I found this website and decided to change my life:

After, almost a year later, it's been kind of slow, but that's how I like it:

before:

after:

before:

after:
  • WOW! Honestly, you had a really nice body before!! I wish I looked that good at 190! But honestly, you look even better now! What great progress all over!
  • Wow.

You look great.

And there is a really big difference in your face, I quite agree.

What's your tattoo say? I can't quite read it.

Keep up the good work, you've done amazing so far.
  • You look great. Congrats! I cant wait til I have a body like that.
  • There is a HUGE difference in your face! And I can really tell a difference in your midsection! You're doing wonderfully! Keep up the great work!
  • Thank you for all of the wonderful compliments girls! It really means a lot!

Cats: The tattoo says "imagine" with a peace sign next to it. It is actually my reward for losing 20 pounds, I got it done a couple of weeks ago.. here is a picture

• Hi there, you are adorable and cute in both sets of photo

You can see the weight loss though, especially in the 'behind' shots! You are doing so good. Keep up the great work.

ETA: You remind me of Laci Peterson, so pretty
  • Great JOB!
  • lurker from 20 somethings.............

CONGRATS! i see a huge diff - all over and especially in the torso area and the face shots! you are doing fantastic and have a great attitude!
  • Yup! I can see the difference in all the shots. You look great!! Congrats.
  • WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING.

First you look better at 190 then I do at 180 (or probable better then I every will until I get my tummy tuck).

Second, you face is has thinned out so much it is amazing.

GREAT JOB

One for every pound!!!
  • You guys are great! Thanks for all the comments, they impact me more than you all know. I'm so thankful for this website!
  • ummm....you're a hottie.
  • Wow! Congrats! You are doing so well!
  • You look great. Your waist looks really slim. It looks like you've lost more than 21 pounds!