At my Weight Watchers Lifetime Membership Weight

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Looking good! Congrats!
  • Thanks midwife and mamaplots!
  • Looking slim! Congratulations. It's a big accomplishment.
  • Love the tats! Modkitten you are so cool. I always wanted them, but it is a good thing that I didn't get them.. I would now have a really stretched and nasty looking strawberry or mushroom or somethin'.

Yesterday was a so-so day. I discovered I can saw lumber and burn 9 ca per min. (yay!) but can also dive into pasta creation and scarf 40 cal per min. Could this be a trigger food?

Calories consumed = 1950 burned = 3400 water = .75 liter. (need to get back on track here.
    Walk in beauty folks
  • Congratulations, modkittn!

I love your P-chan avatar.
  • Congratulations! You look great! It is so encouraging to see REAL women before and after. You worked hard and you deserve a new wardrobe!
  • Wow! Thank you so much for posting!! I just started Weight Watchers and this is great motivation!!! Congratulations!!
  • modkittn great job!
    Modkittn, you look great! Also like the sleeves! I have been throwing around doing ww for some time. Tried in the past, always fall off! Have all the materials from the past, just gotta start!
  • Modkitten, you have done an amazing job, you look WONDERFUL!
  • Thanks for all the compliments!
  • Wow
    You are an inspiration to me. I weight 222.5 and want to get down to 150. Keep posting please.
  • You look wonderful!!! You should be very proud of yourself. That's rockin!
  • Rawk those tats, girl!! You look fantastic!!
  • wow! i am very impressed...you look awsome.
  • What an amazing transformation! You look GREAT! And I too love the tats!